Human Resources Policy
Tiryakiler Group of Companies, a family-owned business consists of four corporate companies. Employing more than 700 people, it's investing each year in its people and business in order to assure its position in the global market.
Our Human Resources Policy
- Keeping the organizational structure dynamic and open to change in accordance with Tirsan's strategic plans and goals.
- Constantly improving individual & teamwork performance with quality ehancing systems and procedures in order to direct our employees towards organizational targets. This way we can derive benefit from Human Resources in the most efficient way possible.
- To recruite educated, entrepreneurial spritied, constantly improving himself/herself and their colleagues and his/her work, open minded people who can also accept and perpetuate Tirsan's values and organizational culture.
- Creating a workplace filled with trust, honesty, sharing, career improvement opportunites and a place where qualified employees actually want to work at and feel proud to be a part of the team.
EDUCATION and PROGRESS
- Orientation programme
- Vocational and Technical training
- Foreign Language programmes
- Management trainings for future leaders (Basic fundamentals of management training, self development and expertise programme, coaching techniques, case studies)